Our rights do not originate with government, but they are to be "secured" by government.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Auto Bailout Dollars go to Foreign Manufacturing

Again Bailout of US automaker goes to foreign jobs not US Jobs. Chrysler announced that it will be selling the little Italian Fiat 500 in major cities. This is an efficient mini-car that may do well in today economy, except . . .



The Fiat 500 will be built in Toluca, Mexico.

I'm sorry, but like I said about GM, I will not purchase any Chrysler product again. After we bailed them out they start and expand new productions in another country. If Subaru, Honda,Toyota, Hyundai, Kia, BMW, and Mercedes can all build cars for a profit in America without US tax dollars to bail them out then I expect Chrysler to do the same. The US government shouldn't be borrowing money, that will have to get repaid with my tax dollars, to create jobs in foreign countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment